With The SaddleShack
The SaddleShack offer three-day saddle trials on our full range of saddles.
While we aim to provide as much information as possible, sometimes there are small details that can be missed. Trials are a great way to ensure that both the quality and fit of your saddle meet your expectations.
The Four Steps to Trialling a Saddle
Frequently Asked Questions
We offer our customers three days to trial their purchases. This includes bank holidays and weekends.
A £25 fee applies for every working day a saddle is late. If a saddle is over two working days late, returns and refunds will not apply. A £15 fee also applies if cleaning is required.
If a carrier causes a delay to the saddle being returned, no late fees will apply. It is therefore highly recommended that your delivery is tracked and that the tracking code is shared with The SaddleShack.
Yes! If you wish to pop into the shop and start a trial, you will be able to try up to three saddles for three days and pay no delivery fees. Be aware that the £10 handling fee still applies!
We use DPD for deliveries and collections at a charge of £20.00 for up to two saddles. Please note that postage costs vary for larger saddles such as; Western, Stock, and Treeless. Postage costs may also vary for deliveries outside of England and Wales. Please contact us if you require any further information!
How To Return Your Saddle Following a Trial
- Your three-day trial starts when you receive the saddle and includes weekends and bank holidays.
- If you wish to return the product, please notify us by email, text, or by telephone by 11am on the fourth day.
- Please fill in the returns form (sent out with your delivery), enclosed with the saddle, and then post back to us for next day delivery.
- If you would prefer us to arrange collection from you, please advise when you contact us to return. (It is your responsibility to ensure you are available for the collection).
- Please make sure the saddle is carefully wrapped and if you are posting back, share the tracking details.
- Once the delivery is received, we will refund you (minus any carriage fees) within 48 hours.
- We do charge a £10 handling fee to cover our costs. This fee is payable should you cancel your order.
- Saddles must be returned in the same condition that they were received. Please ensure that they are cleaned thoroughly. Customers that have returned saddles that were not in the same condition that they were received, will be subject to a £15 cleaning fee.
We take tremendous care to source a wide range of saddles that meet our customer's high expectations.
Quality is the first thing our customers think of when they see "second-hand".
We have always been, and always will be, transparent on the quality of products by providing as much information as possible.
We are a local business that supports riders from all backgrounds so take great pride in offering fair and affordable pricing to our customers.
Our range caters for all budgets, large and small. If you can't find what you're looking for, please get in touch and we'll do our best to source you a quality saddle that fits!
Our staff are passionate about our products because we are riders too. We pride ourselves on providing genuine, impartial advice to all of our customers.
If you have any questions or simply need advice, our team is waiting at the ready to assist you.